It may seem strange to see us talking about your home heating system when we’re still experiencing days with temperatures in the 80s and even 90s. It’s true that summer weather isn’t finished with us, but nothing holds back winter forever. As we enter fall, it’s time to consider what your home heating system needs.
And we know what it needs: regular professional maintenance!
Fall Heating Maintenance Is Great!
Routine HVAC maintenance, for both heating and air conditioning systems, is one of the most important services we offer. These routine inspections and tune-ups help our customers enjoy trouble-free comfort around the year, saves them money, and helps their valuable HVAC equipment last for longer. It’s similar to the regular maintenance you have for your vehicle, and just as important if you want to get the best return on your investment in an HVAC system.
The Many Benefits of Fall Heating Maintenance
There are numerous benefits to keeping up with annual fall heating maintenance. We couldn’t list all of them in a single blog post, but here are the major ones we want you to know:
- Safety: If you use a gas-powered heating system, safety is the #1 concern. Maintenance looks out for your safety—our technicians closely examine the heater to locate any place of concern or areas where adjustments or repairs are necessary.
- Energy efficiency: Maintenance keeps your heating system working at top efficiency year after year. You won’t see regular increases each winter in how much you pay to heat your home.
- Fewer repairs: Did you know you can prevent 50% of the repairs your heater might otherwise need when you stay current with maintenance? That not only saves you money, it also saves you the inconvenience of a faulty heater.
- Longer service life: Lack of maintenance often leads to heating systems dying many years too early. Regular maintenance helps you get the most from your system.
- Warranty protection: For most warranties, routine maintenance is required to keep them valid.
Join Our Maintenance Program for More Benefits
When it comes to heating maintenance in Cibolo, TX, the best route to take is signing up for Thayer’s maintenance program. A maintenance program makes it easier for you to enjoy regular tune-ups and inspections for your heating and cooling system each year. We’ll keep you up-to-date on maintenance needs, timed for maximum effectiveness, and we’ll also reward you with extra benefits on top of all the regular benefits of maintenance:
- Discounts on filters: Your HVAC system needs regular filter changes, and these discounts make it easier for you.
- Lifetime warranty on most repairs: We aim to see what we repair stays repaired. We don’t want you to have to pay for something we already fixed.
- Priority service: Go to the front of the service queue when you need repairs.
- Repair discounts: Get 10–20% off repairs, depending on the tier you sign up for.
Call us to find out about the two different plans (Silver and Gold Plus). We’ll help you to sign up and get on the schedule for your vital fall heating maintenance.
At Thayer Air Conditioning, your comfort is our #1 priority! Talk to us today to learn more about our maintenance program and sign up.