Indoor Air Quality
AC Installation and Replacement in New Braunfels, TX
The most difficult part about getting AC installation in New Braunfels? The fear that your investment will be met with a shoddy installation and even worse service. But that’s nothing to worry about when you go with Thayer Air Conditioning. After all, we protect you with our warranties and excellent service from the very beginning.
We believe in treating you with old-fashioned values and innovative service. So, what does that mean for you? First, we’ll get you started with a completely free estimate for new air conditioning installations. Afterwards, you can rest assured that your new system will run as it should. Not only do we use American-made quality products, but your air conditioning replacement or installation will always be backed by a 10-year worry-free warranty.
Contact us today to schedule your free estimate. Your comfort is our #1 priority!
What to Consider for Air Conditioning Installation
Installing the air conditioning unit inside your home is just one part of the entire process. To truly get the most out of an installation, you need the help of licensed professionals. They’ll walk you through the process from the very beginning—long before the actual labor begins—to ensure that the air conditioner is a good fit for your home. Those considerations include:
- Features: There are several different types of air conditioners, each with their own sets of benefits. Finding the right one for your needs is crucial to comfort and satisfaction.
- AC size: And we don’t just mean the physical dimensions of the unit. "Sizing" an air conditioner refers to calculating the required energy output in order for the AC to properly cool your home. It must be perfectly balanced to cool your home at the lowest operational cost.
- Efficiency ratings: You have the choice to purchase standard air conditioners, or to spend more on high-efficiency models. Better efficiency means you’ll pay less in monthly cooling costs.
When Is It Time for Air Conditioning Replacement?
Knowing when to replace your current air conditioner can be difficult. The idea of installing a brand-new system can seem like a burdensome cost. However, if you look at the big picture, you’ll see that keeping an older air conditioner can be substantially more expensive than having it replaced with a new model.
When considering if it’s time for AC replacement in New Braunfels, here’s what you can keep in mind:
- Age of the unit: If the AC is over 12 years old, it’s time to start researching your options. If the AC is performing poorly at 15 years old, it will be better to replace it than to spend more money on repairs.
- Maintenance does not improve performance: If maintenance does not help the system operate more efficiently, it’s a sign that replacement is necessary.
- Frequent repairs: When the AC breaks down multiple times within one to two years, it’s likely because the system is too old.
The Experts of AC Installation and AC Replacement in New Braunfels, TX
Don’t take a risk with amateurs or unqualified repair technicians. Thayer Air Conditioning has over 100 years of combined experience in all things HVAC, and we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all our services.