This summer is going to be hot—the spring is already hitting days in the 90s! You may have worries that your old air conditioner is on its last legs, and that means now is the time to start thinking about AC installations in San Antonio, TX. You will have a much better, more comfortable, and less stressful summer with a new air conditioner. And isn’t less stress what everybody wants right now?
But you may find the idea of trying to purchase a new air conditioner stressful itself. The team at Thayer Air Conditioning is here to make the job much easier. Right now, we are offering 18-month, no interest financing on air conditioning installations in San Antonio. You can get started right away with a new air conditioning system when you need it the most.
Still Not Certain About a New Air Conditioner?
Maybe you still feel hesitant, even with this great financing offer, to invest in better air conditioning. If you are uncertain whether your current AC is ready for a replacement, we recommend you call us to schedule your regular AC maintenance—which you should do no matter what! Ask our technicians to give you a report on the AC’s general reliability and energy efficiency. Is it at a higher chance of breaking down in the summer? Would repairs be worth the price tag? Is it losing its efficiency rating and costing too much? You can trust us: we believe in the old-fashioned values of honesty and good service. We offer free estimates and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The Benefits of Taking on the Summer With a New AC
Replacing an old air conditioner with a new system gives you some great benefits heading into the summer:
- New warranty: If your old system was out-of-warranty (more than 10 or 12 years old), you’ll be starting over with great protection from a new manufacturer’s warranty. Combined with our satisfaction guarantee, you’ll know you’re in great shape.
- Better efficiency: The energy efficiency ratings for new air conditioners are higher than for old ones. Even if you replace your mid-efficiency AC with another mid-efficiency unit, the new one will have higher efficiency than the old one did even when it was new.
- Improved capacity: Right away, you’ll notice the difference with how well a brand-new air conditioner can handle the comfort needs of your house. Most old systems have lost capacity by the time they need to be replaced.
- Better air quality: Yes, an old air conditioner can lower indoor air quality because of an accumulation of dust over the years. The house will seem much fresher when the new unit comes on.
- Peace of mind: The best reward of all! You’re going into the longest stretch of heat during the year with a brand-new system. There’s little chance of running into difficulties with a professionally installed new cooling system.
Don’t hesitate if you think you need a new AC—because the hot weather is just going to keep rolling in.
Call Thayer Air Conditioning to find out more about new AC installation. Your comfort is our #1 priority!