Of the many home heating services in New Braunfels, TX we provide, the one that does the most long-term good for our customers is fall heating maintenance. The benefits of these inspections and tune-ups are immense, and the cost for maintenance is minimal compared to future savings, improved convenience, and peace of mind. You can’t put a price on feeling relaxed that your heating system won’t fail on you during a cold day.
Unfortunately, many customers forget about heating maintenance or don’t think that arranging for it is an annual obligation. Because we experience much more intense summer weather than winter weather, air conditioning systems receive more attention. But cold weather still occurs in winter, with nights that can creep down into the 30s. Don’t let our hot summers trick you into thinking your home’s heater is unimportant.
What Heating Maintenance Does
We offer two different maintenance programs to take care of both a home’s heater and air conditioner. You can choose between the Silver and Gold tier depending on your needs and budget. No matter what plan you select, you can expect these benefits for your heating system:
- Improved safety: If you use a natural gas furnace in your house, safety is a top priority. A modern gas furnace has numerous safety features, and you shouldn’t need to worry about yours creating hazards—provided it has yearly inspections to see that everything is in order. This benefit alone makes maintenance essential.
- Better efficiency: Time wears down a heating system and leads to it working harder to produce the same amount of heat. Maintenance slows down wear and tear so a heater keeps its efficiency rating for many years, which prevents a steady rise in heating bills.
- Fewer repairs: Repairs are a hassle to schedule in winter and they often mean a loss of heating. The full system breakdown is the worst type of malfunction. You can avoid most repairs—around 85% on average—when you have professionals to clean, adjust, and tune-up the system before the season. Inspections will catch small repairs before they become larger ones.
- Equipment longevity: A heating system can last from 10 to more than 20 years, depending on its type. To push your heater to the maximum number of effective years of service, you must have it maintained annually. Otherwise, the heater may fail years early and trap you with an expensive replacement.
- Valid warranty: In case of a malfunction or breakdown due to a factory fault, a valid warranty is essential. You don’t want to be on the hook for a problem that has nothing to do with system wear and tear. However, the warranty may be invalid if the system doesn’t have professional maintenance on a regular schedule.
Our maintenance programs offer special rewards that go beyond the benefits to the heating system. The plans include discounts on air filters, 10%–20% off repairs, a lifetime warranty on most repairs, and priority service. Call our office to learn the details about our different plans and to sign up.
At Thayer Air Conditioning, Your Comfort Is Our #1 Priority! Schedule heating maintenance today.