Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Maintenance Program in New Braunfels, TX
While we can help you with a flawless HVAC system installation, there’s no contractor on earth who can install a system that never needs maintenance or repairs. Of course, that doesn’t mean we can’t make maintenance and repairs as easy and effective as possible for you. Thayer Air Conditioning provides our commercial clients with custom maintenance programs designed specifically for their businesses.
Not only are we a company rated with an A+ by the Better Business Bureau, but our technicians are fully licensed and NATE-certified. We also guarantee all of our repairs so that you can rest assured you’re working with the best. We’ve got the best technicians and the best warranties to help with our maintenance program goal: to ensure that you can get the best possible performance from your commercial HVAC system.
Contact us today to schedule a free estimate for your custom commercial maintenance program. Your comfort is our #1 priority!
Creating Your Custom Maintenance Program
Every business has different needs. Thayer Air Conditioning works with you to assess the size and power of your system and to determine how often we will come out to perform a routine check-up. Some of the factors that can shape your custom maintenance program include:
- Number of units: regarding all HVAC systems, including heating, cooling, refrigeration, or air quality.
- Tonnage of heating and cooling systems: We can help improve efficiency by calculating total tonnage for your system.
- How often you want service: How often you need service will differ based on you and your type of business.
- The level of service you’re looking for: Are you looking for more than just the necessary tune-up? Tell us your concerns and we’ll figure out how to help.
These are just a few of the factors we consider when formulating your custom maintenance program. To get all the details, contact us today to speak with an expert and to schedule your free estimate.
The Benefits of Regular Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Our technicians have worked in the commercial HVAC sector long enough to understand exactly what’s most important for commercial property owners. Our maintenance plans are designed to help in all the areas that matter most, providing you with benefits like:
- Fewer breakdowns: Our regular inspections include checking for the condition of belts, filters, and other parts that regularly contribute to repair issues.
- Extended equipment life: The longer your system runs at less-than-optimal capacity, the more it contributes to general wear and tear, ultimately leading to a shorter lifespan for your equipment.
- Improve building comfort: With stellar performance comes stellar comfort. Regular maintenance makes your heating and cooling systems run so smoothly they will almost be taken for granted.
- Better indoor air quality: Not only can dusty and dirty heating and cooling systems contribute to lower air quality, but even air quality systems themselves need maintenance. We’ll assess their condition and repair or replace their parts when needed.
- Reduces fuel and energy usage: Best of all, maintenance can help you lower your monthly energy bills, but it’s only possible when whole system is working efficiently as a whole.